Exterior:Tuxedo Black Metallic
Transmission:6 Speed Auto
Engine:360HP 5.0L 8 Cylinder Engine
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sold AS-IS means that this vehicle comes with a failed safety so you can get the work done wherever you'd like. Save THOUSANDS doing it yourself! Contact us for more info on what is needed!
A best-seller and a hard worker, the Ford F-150 is everything you could want in a pickup truck. This 2014 Ford F-150 is for sale today in Selkirk.
Whether it's the rugged style, the proven capability, or the unstoppable toughness that attracts you to the F-150, this Ford is the ultimate pickup truck. It's been the best-selling vehicle in Canada for decades for good reasons. It does everything you could ever want a full-size pickup to do effortlessly and it looks good doing it. The F-150 is built Ford tough. This Super Cab 4X4 pickup has 146,742 kms. It's tuxedo black metallic in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 6 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 360HP 5.0L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Our F-150's trim level is XLT. The XLT trim adds some nice features to this truck while remaining a great value. It comes with SYNC with Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM, an AM/FM CD/MP3 player with an aux jack, air conditioning, cruise control, power windows, power door locks, remote keyless entry, automatic halogen headlights, aluminum wheels, and more. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Siriusxm, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels, Power Windows, Cruise Control.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1EF5EFA64595.
To apply right now for financing use this link : https://www.selkirkchevrolet.com/finance/apply-for-financing/
Saving money has never been easier when you shop here at Selkirk GM!
A quick drive saves you thousands!! Call to set up your test drive TODAY!!
Get behind the wheel of your dream car! Contact us to confirm pricing and availability!
Come by and check out our fleet of 50+ used cars and trucks and 160+ new cars and trucks for sale in Selkirk. o~o
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Block Heater
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 155 Amp Alternator
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 136.3 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Reverse Opening Rear Doors
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fixed Antenna
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Analog Display
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Air Conditioning
- Aluminum Wheels
- Power Windows
- Cruise Control
Does not Include Tax. Prices include all fees and costs of closing, excluding any finance costs and charges, accessories or products such as warranty, protection packages, insurances, etc. All new vehicle prices include freight or destination charges from the factory only. All prices, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information.
*Fuel consumption ratings and estimates based on GM testing in accordance with the Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.